66 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
icesoft says

Hi Guys, I am starting shortly new theme, i would like to know from you buyers what would like to have on it: a. What Plugins you want there ? b. What type of design ? c. How many homepage designs ? d. What main features ? e. Do you like to have SEO plugins ? f. How many type of headers for ? IS that really important ?

Thank you very much for that!

288 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themeflame says

Hi Guys, I am starting shortly new theme, i would like to know from you buyers what would like to have on it: a. What Plugins you want there ? b. What type of design ? c. How many homepage designs ? d. What main features ? e. Do you like to have SEO plugins ? f. How many type of headers for ? IS that really important ? Thank you very much for that!

You’ll never get buisness intelligence on a public forum. Either you buy it or you get it.
Get it by making themes and talking with people, identifying what works. So – here’s what I did: I talked personally with 20+ buyers, asking them what made them tick. I identified one thing that actually makes them tick, not going to say it, because it works. But that’s your only way of doing it. As time went by, I identified even more things that they seem to like / appreciate.
Or just make a huge, huge MP. You can’t go wrong with that. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by