I don’t know how many people read this board, but I thought I’d just throw it out here to see if i could get some opinions from well, the people who would likely be buying it
So, how does http://crazyclouds.deviantart.com/art/Cart-156672399 look to you guys? Anything lacking, be it from a practical or aesthetic standpoint?
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I really love it sorry it’s not a very constructive comment…
Looks great! Are you uploading it mate?
I like it – it’s refreshing.
I would agree with one of the comments you have on the DA file though – the footer looks a little awkward and could do with being a bit wider.