342 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
reidknorr says

Hey Everyone,

Some of you have probably noticed this, but I thought I’d share with everyone that there is a new sub-category in the Site Templates section.

Check it out here: Specialty Pages

This all started a few weeks ago when a friend of mine (Jonathan at EpicsDesign) came up with this cool idea to create an “under construction” page. He sent me the design, I coded it, and we uploaded here at themeforest. I thought his idea was great!

I want to thank Collis for believing in us, our idea, and allowing it all to evolve. I also need to thank Jeffrey for getting everything coordinated with the devs to get the new category setup here on themeforest. And finally I need to thank Jarel our reviewer.

I look forward to seeing all of this develop and continue to evolve.

Have a great day!

990 posts It's in the pipeline!
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

It’s really cool idea :) good luck with sales, maybe someday I’ll submit something for that category ;)

342 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
reidknorr says

Thanks! Yeah I know I thought it is a good idea too! I think this category has a lot of potential, so I’m looking forward to see what else comes along.

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

This is a nice addition to TF. We occasionally get submissions like this and I think it’ll be pretty popular. Everyone needs 404 pages and under construction templates right? ;-)

Nice job on your temp. reidknorr, I hope it does well. :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by