(Locked) new to themeforest, downloaded inFocus - got it to work after alot of error, quick question though now that its working....

9 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
MasterJere says

What do I do for the menu bar up at the top? Where do I create the same “Home” “Portfolio” “About Us” Contact Us” bar??? Is there some place inside the WP control panel that lets me put in the other pages? – but I also need to have text in the drop down menu… so if they highlight portfolio, it will have a drop down menu like inFocus with more options has on there preview site, it will drop down with a selection…. Also how do I then tell wordpress where to take them when they do click one of my menu bar options at the top… I wanted to have the same layout on each page that there example had… why is it not working for me?

1478 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says

Sorry to be rude but why do you keep creating threads on a public ThemeForest forum? Why don’t you just contact the author directly and ask him? After all, it’s his theme so he will know best.

3201 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says
Sorry to be rude but why do you keep creating threads on a public ThemeForest forum? Why don’t you just contact the author directly and ask him? After all, it’s his theme so he will know best.

Nevermind

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more