(Locked) new to themeforest, downloaded inFocus - got it to work after alot of error, quick question though now that its working....

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
MasterJere says

What do I do for the menu bar up at the top? Where do I create the same “Home” “Portfolio” “About Us” Contact Us” bar??? Is there some place inside the WP control panel that lets me put in the other pages? – but I also need to have text in the drop down menu… so if they highlight portfolio, it will have a drop down menu like inFocus with more options has on there preview site, it will drop down with a selection…. Also how do I then tell wordpress where to take them when they do click one of my menu bar options at the top… I wanted to have the same layout on each page that there example had… why is it not working for me?

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

Sorry to be rude but why do you keep creating threads on a public ThemeForest forum? Why don’t you just contact the author directly and ask him? After all, it’s his theme so he will know best.

3243 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Sorry to be rude but why do you keep creating threads on a public ThemeForest forum? Why don’t you just contact the author directly and ask him? After all, it’s his theme so he will know best.

Nevermind

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
by
by
by
by