328 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
palmtreep says

Haha Thanks Inlife and Subsonic :) I’m about ready to upload my first attempt with VideoHive, so hopefully you guys will see my first VH file soon :)
Best of luck on your project Derek! I hope you remember me (; Can’t wait to see your upcoming project, keep up your great work and welcome to VideoHive!

Haha yes I remember my friend. No worries :) It’s in the queue as we speak so we’ll see how it goes :P

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcomes to the Hive. A new venture for a composer..now the hard part..coming up with some epic music AND equally epic hive projects :D

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Derek ….. musicians should stick to music, they are not good on Videoprojects :P If you know what i mean ;)

328 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
palmtreep says

Derek ….. musicians should stick to music, they are not good on Videoprojects :P If you know what i mean ;)

Haha yeah I get ya. But actually, I’m a fairly well known artist around where I live. I was an artist before I dove into music. It’s just learning all the new software :P No worries though, I’ll be chucking out more epicness of soundwaves soon :)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Egypt Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
midovfx says

welcome

820 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says

welcome! i’m new in here too …. :D

328 posts
+7 more
palmtreep says

Thanks guys :)

by
by
by
by
by
by