We’ve launched a lean little troubleshooter on the Envato Support Center, to help with some common questions we often see in the form of support tickets. It’s accessible via the Support Center homepage at support.envato.com, or by simply clicking here.
If you’ve got a question or issue that you think needs to be answered by Envato Support, take a look through the troubleshooter first to see if there’s a solution there. If you notice anything you think is missing or any strange behaviour, let us know here. There shouldn’t be any dead ends—the idea is that either you’ll find the answer to your problem, or be directed to the ‘open a ticket’ page if we need some more details. We’re starting simple and will be adding more options over time.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author was Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Great! It’s really useful.
shame you are using Google search, instead of your own search. Good concept.
I really happy with this, thanks..
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition