65 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
thesaka24 says

Damn this felt great…

You guys don’t know, but I am family type guy, I like when family is in good relationship, that’s when I feel happy.
See, me, my sister and my mom live together and because of all the troubles with money, we get into fights, we argue a lot. But hey, that’s what families with financial problems usually do, they argue.(Because of the frustration and all that)
So, when Christmas time comes, and all these holidays and New Year, I get depressed.
We have this small Christmas tree that we, well my mom and sister, just put in the corner of our house and it looks so sad.And all the trinkets and stuff that you put on Christmas tree, they just randomly put those trinkets on the tree.(basically throw the trinkets on tree, like “Who cares”)
And that is really sad to see.
But, oh this feels awesome, but today we bought a new Christmas tree, a big one, about 60 inches big(that’s 1.5 meters).
Its beautiful and big and happy.
Right now as I’m writing this, my mom and sister are putting trinkets on it, and making it look more beautiful, and I am about to join them.

So yea, I just wanted to share this, because I am super grateful for this.
Thank you guys for reading and I wish you all the best.
Happy holidays, Marry Christmas,Happy New Year and I hope you all are doing well and I hope you all stay good and healthy.

Peace

849 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Rewroc says

I am actually happy to read this. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and your family and everyone here! May your lives be full of happiness! :)

2281 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Thanks for posting this @thesaka24 and I wish you, your mom and your sister a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful, happy and financially better New Year!

All the very best.

Jonathan

275 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Heartwarming stuff. Merry Christmas to you and your family! :grin:

- Christian

556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

The best holidays to your family!

Kris

1646 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Bedros says

Thanks for sharing your story , as other fellow members said , it was heartwarming.
Happy Holidays.

1469 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Money means nothing as long as you have a loving family, and it sounds like your mom and sis are realizing that. God bless and Merry Christmas!

529 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
pixel-industry says

Money means nothing as long as you have a loving family, and it sounds like your mom and sis are realizing that. God bless and Merry Christmas!

+1. Whish you a Merry Christmas and a lot of happiness and love :). All the rest will come along :)

133 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
MHF says

dude you write so well, talking about deep feelings in simple words, i guess you can start writing a novel or something … people will like reading your words! :) merry Christmas and happy new year
cheers buddy!

196 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
AbelLangbid says

dude you write so well, talking about deep feelings in simple words, i guess you can start writing a novel or something … people will like reading your words! :) merry Christmas and happy new year
cheers buddy!
yup he does write very well. simple, direct and humble.. i love how he translate it into context. Merry Christmas To You @thesaka24 and to Everyone here in Envato!

i am a family man too, i always think time and togetherness is still way important than money.

by
by
by
by
by
by