576 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
PremiumLayers
says

Well, this fourm post is 5 months old so perhaps the right thing to say would be “Hi Jess, it’s been while since you are poart of Envato, how’s going everything” ? :)

5362 posts
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Created a helpful tool/app using the Envato API
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
  • Had an item that was trending
+19 more
dtbaker
says

Well, this fourm post is 5 months old so perhaps the right thing to say would be “Hi Jess, it’s been while since you are poart of Envato, how’s going everything” ? :)

upvote !

whatcha been upto?

61 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
Steve_O
says

upvote !

whatcha been upto?

Bump.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Australia
  • Member of the Envato Team
jessng
Envato team
says

Thank you all for the welcoming messages! :)

Hehe yes it’s been 5 months, time flies in Envato! :) Everyday is filled with interactions with great people, definitely makes coming to work easy. Things are going great! I’m presented with exciting challenges everyday so I’m definitely keeping busy :P

upvote !

whatcha been upto?
What’s up dtbaker! I’ve been busy working on lots of things within the last couple of months but primarily focusing on improving our purchase experience for the Market. Hopefully you’ll notice some good changes along the way or in the not so far future! :)
576 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
PremiumLayers
says

Thank you all for the welcoming messages! :)

Hehe yes it’s been 5 months, time flies in Envato! :) Everyday is filled with interactions with great people, definitely makes coming to work easy. Things are going great! I’m presented with exciting challenges everyday so I’m definitely keeping busy :P

upvote !

whatcha been upto?
What’s up dtbaker! I’ve been busy working on lots of things within the last couple of months but primarily focusing on improving our purchase experience for the Market. Hopefully you’ll notice some good changes along the way or in the not so far future! :)

Hi Jess, really glad to hear everything’s going all right! Hope to hit the 5M milestone some day and get a ticket to meet the whole awesome Envato staff in person :)

3 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Tech-hertz
says

Welcome Jess…:)

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Egypt
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
egydes
says

welcome in Envato Community :D