583 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 10
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
PremiumLayers
says

Well, this fourm post is 5 months old so perhaps the right thing to say would be “Hi Jess, it’s been while since you are poart of Envato, how’s going everything” ? :)

5441 posts
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
  • 6 Years of Membership
+20 more
dtbaker
says

Well, this fourm post is 5 months old so perhaps the right thing to say would be “Hi Jess, it’s been while since you are poart of Envato, how’s going everything” ? :)

upvote !

whatcha been upto?

61 posts
  • Super Copyright Ninja
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Football Player
  • 2 Years of Membership
+3 more
Steve_O
says

upvote !

whatcha been upto?

Bump.

3 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Australia
  • Envato Team
jessng
Envato team
says

Thank you all for the welcoming messages! :)

Hehe yes it’s been 5 months, time flies in Envato! :) Everyday is filled with interactions with great people, definitely makes coming to work easy. Things are going great! I’m presented with exciting challenges everyday so I’m definitely keeping busy :P

upvote !

whatcha been upto?
What’s up dtbaker! I’ve been busy working on lots of things within the last couple of months but primarily focusing on improving our purchase experience for the Market. Hopefully you’ll notice some good changes along the way or in the not so far future! :)
583 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 10
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
PremiumLayers
says

Thank you all for the welcoming messages! :)

Hehe yes it’s been 5 months, time flies in Envato! :) Everyday is filled with interactions with great people, definitely makes coming to work easy. Things are going great! I’m presented with exciting challenges everyday so I’m definitely keeping busy :P

upvote !

whatcha been upto?
What’s up dtbaker! I’ve been busy working on lots of things within the last couple of months but primarily focusing on improving our purchase experience for the Market. Hopefully you’ll notice some good changes along the way or in the not so far future! :)

Hi Jess, really glad to hear everything’s going all right! Hope to hit the 5M milestone some day and get a ticket to meet the whole awesome Envato staff in person :)

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Tech-hertz
says

Welcome Jess…:)

14 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
egydes
says

welcome in Envato Community :D