1180 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

Nice idea. Though no-one has ever asked me what the Audiojungle means….

I particularly agree with the automatic watermark system. I don’t mind rebouncing files and everything, but it’s another time consumer in the upload process – which generally is pretty well streamlined.

1123 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

+ 1

Had also few people from other places asking what this “audiojungle” voiceover stands for. Plus the automatic watermarking would be a nice to have as well :)

71 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
dan_djorgi says

Yeah, great idea Tim!

“why is there a woman saying “AudioJungle” in all of your tracks?”

:-D Same here!

Cheers, Dan

34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
SeaportSound says

+1 – Excellent idea! I’ve been asked about that several times (on my other profile :))

—Joel

110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Catch22Music says

Sounds good, and this idea already realised on other such sites…And i have an another question – when we will have automatic watermark system on AJ? It seems to me that AJ – last place where authors must do it yourself…If this is a question of money – i can contribute some $$$ for quicker decision of this problem, and i think i’m not alone…

Yes yes yes! Automatic watermarking! Every other company has this sorted, it seems that Audio Jungle is the last one that gets the composer to do it manually! It doesn’t take long to do, but just adds time to the whole process!

Kind regards

135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
biala says

+1

302 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+5 more
alkis says

I don’t mind about the automatic watermarking, and I don’t find it that necessary, but I would definitely prefer the “audiojungle.net” instead of the “audiojungle” watermark.

135 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
biala says

The automatic watermark is a must :) also it is the same with the automatic mp3 conversion and automatic creation of the zip file. As a software developer myself I can tell you that this is not hart to be done and it is a real shame that they force autors to do it. Yes it gives you some freedom to put the watermark the way you like but for the majority of cases this is not the case. If they want thay may offer two options MANUAL and AUTOMATIC .

As for the “audiojubgle” or “audiojungle.net” I don’t think there is some difference. If some one wants to present his work elsewhere and it need to be watermarked it is better to use his own watermark. And you can easyly add a link to your audiojungle page if needed :)

73 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
MD9 says

+1 for improved watermark

and definitely +1 for automatic watermarking and other automatic features (don’t forget song length).

+1 for making the automatic stuff optional and/or customizable too. Probably the reason why they haven’t made it all automatic to begin with is because it gets tricky when there are multiple files and stuff.

Sorry if this is getting off of the original topic but it would be great if you could just upload a straight song, or pack of sounds, choose the file to be used for preview and check/uncheck a box for “add watermark”. Then all you need to do is add a title, description and tags. Done.

However, from Envato’s point of view, maybe they are already getting enough submissions and don’t want to spend a lot of time making uploading easier.

734 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
plastic3 says
The automatic watermark is a must :) also it is the same with the automatic mp3 conversion and automatic creation of the zip file. As a software developer myself I can tell you that this is not hart to be done and it is a real shame that they force autors to do it. Yes it gives you some freedom to put the watermark the way you like but for the majority of cases this is not the case. If they want thay may offer two options MANUAL and AUTOMATIC .
+++1:)
by
by
by
by
by
by