double +1 :) +1 audiojungle.net watermark +1 automatic watermarking

110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Catch22Music says

Sounds good, and this idea already realised on other such sites…And i have an another question – when we will have automatic watermark system on AJ? It seems to me that AJ – last place where authors must do it yourself…If this is a question of money – i can contribute some $$$ for quicker decision of this problem, and i think i’m not alone…

YES YES YES ! Great idea, automatic watermarking is needed, it seems like Audio Jungle are lagging behind in this department, which is really weird as Envato are such a forward thinking company.

110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+2 more
Catch22Music says

Sorry, another quick post.

There are loads of ways to make the uploading form easier for authors -

(1) Automatic watermarking (2) Automatic conversion of files (i.e. you upload one MP3 or WAV and the system does the rest creating the zip and preview files) (3) The duration of the song automatically entered (4) The track automatically entered based on the filename (is this already in force?) (5) Some sort of copy and paste function so that you can copy meta data from another similar track for example -

Lets say you just completed a batch of 10 pop rock songs. A lot of these songs will have similar meta data, why cannot we not simply copy this meta data over, make a few tweaks for each song (i.e. description, length, e.t.c.) then bobs your uncle!

I would love to see the uploading and tagging side of Audio Jungle changed a little to help authors.

Hope all is well in the Jungle!

114 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
KajinDetier says

+1 :)

343 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ane_Novak says

+1

65 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
ProWaveAudio says

Sorry. I think, auto watermarking – not good idea. The different audio has different loudness, therefore in some audio the mark will be very loud, and some – too silent.
If you load a FX pack, the mark should sound on each effect.
And the main thing: there is no guarantee that quality of a sound won’t worsen because of work of a limiter which will limit level of a signal after mark addition. Now, i personally supervise the quality preview.
Totally agree. I like having control over where the watermark goes if I want to. Auto watermarking will be fine only if it’s optional. Seriously, manually adding the watermark takes seconds. I have a 5 minute watermark loop (audio jungle said every 10 seconds) I just drop in, cut the silence at the end and save as preview. All up takes less than 10 seconds!
302 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
alkis says

Sorry. I think, auto watermarking – not good idea. The different audio has different loudness, therefore in some audio the mark will be very loud, and some – too silent.
If you load a FX pack, the mark should sound on each effect.
And the main thing: there is no guarantee that quality of a sound won’t worsen because of work of a limiter which will limit level of a signal after mark addition. Now, i personally supervise the quality preview.
Totally agree. I like having control over where the watermark goes if I want to. Auto watermarking will be fine only if it’s optional. Seriously, manually adding the watermark takes seconds. I have a 5 minute watermark loop (audio jungle said every 10 seconds) I just drop in, cut the silence at the end and save as preview. All up takes less than 10 seconds!

I agree, that’s why I suggested they should leave a “manually” option there.

189 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
WebRa says

“Audiojungle point net” – very long watermark. May be, without “point”? ;) Auto watermarking – good, but disputable idea.

by
by
by
by
by
by