470 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Hello Everybody :)
I’m working on a simple website and I was wondering about a way to embed my current and future Envato products INSIDE my website in a different way, if possible…

Beside of just put a link with a nice screenshot from my website direct to Envato.
Is there a way to make the purchase stays in my website while purchase?
I mean, is there some kind of embed code / script or something that I can Copy/Past ?

If not, what would you suggest me to do since there will be my own products probably combined with my Envato products in the same website so I wouldn’t like just open a new window… that will be my default option unless you can help me out here.

Oh! and if you already have a website with online store that you sale your Envato products in a SPECIAL way, I would love to see what you did.

Thanks ahead and sorry about my bad English.

703 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

Hello Everybody :)
I’m working on a simple website and I was wondering about a way to embed my current and future Envato products INSIDE my website in a different way, if possible…

Beside of just put a link with a nice screenshot from my website direct to Envato.
Is there a way to make the purchase stays in my website while purchase?
I mean, is there some kind of embed code / script or something that I can Copy/Past ?

If not, what would you suggest me to do since there will be my own stuff and my Envato products in the same website so I wouldn’t like just open a new window… that will be my default option unless you can help me out here.

Oh! and if you already have a website with online store that you sale your Envato products in a SPECIAL way, I would love to see what you did.

Thanks ahead and sorry about my bad English.

Please check: http://extras.envato.com/

there are some tools thatm might help you out :), and your English is fine mate. Israeli naxon ??? ;)

470 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Thank you for the fast reply :chuckle:
I’m checking it right now and see that there are lots of …stuff!

unfortunately I’m not using wordpress on the specific website so I’m wondering if there is a specific tool from there that you can suggest me?

Thanks ahead!

by
by
by
by
by
by