6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
KadenceThemes says

Hey everyone, I’ve got a wordpress theme I’ve been working on, wondering if anyone has any input. Thanks in advance. Virtue Theme

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Really nice, it just seems a bit rushed, there is issues with spacing and typography throughout however

25 posts
  • Located in Romania
AnghelGabriel says

Like Ben sayd.

typography – Try searching better fonts + limit yourself to 2 font’s let’s say a serif for headings and a sans for bodycopy. + don’t use 2 weight’s on the same H tag Try using a lighter collor for body copy you could use 555 it make the title more visible. Use the same graphics. you have something like 3 diferent arrows

6 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
KadenceThemes says

Hey Ben and AnghelGabriel, thanks for the input! I’ve updated the preview to match what you suggested, mind looking and seeing if I’m understanding your suggestion? Previously I was using sansation for headers with different weights, for sub titles I was using josefin sans. Body was arial.

I just went to the font options in settings and switched to normal weights on all heading and made them droid serif, body is helvetica.

Thanks again for the input, anything else you could suggest i would thank you for.

25 posts
  • Located in Romania
AnghelGabriel says

Looks better.

One more suggestion. Imagine that Welcome / theme features / recent projects / this them is… are section of the website, try making margin and padding the same to all sections. Where you have text add at leas 2 paragraphs not only 1 it will look better (Clean Des, Tons Of op, Mobile, etc). Footer border make that lighter.

I think you also should play with margin padding , aligment of elements and so on untill you find the right option.

Regards.

1 post
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
cabaniss34 says

Kadence Themes your Virtue has got bugs and glitches and I do not have full just lite but even in lite the Mobile menu is stuck and will not work, I do not know what is going on, I have tried everything and even looked up other places and could you please fix the glitch on the mobile menu to work or give us a way to fix it thanks

Kind Regards BC

by
by
by
by
by
by