1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hi Friends !

During December 2012 – January 2013 I was in New Zealand with a family for few weeks of vacation. It was great to switch for the summer during the cold winter time of my motherland. :-)

I shot a lot of everything (mostly nature) in North Island with Canon 600D camera and few lens. There is still a lot to see there for any future visit – South Island is still a dream.

It took me some time to process footage, select music and mix everything together. Initially I was thinking to do something around 10-15 min but as a result I did 25 minutes film. Hope you will like it. Comments as well as criticism are always welcome!

Many thanks to music authors from AudioJungle: Daryl Bennett, Jacob LaVallee, Graham Plowman, Gareth Coker, Rodrigo Noales as well as to other authors (not at AudioJungle): Nik Savinich and Jeff Pierce for their amazing music perfectly fit my film!

Thanks to: fxprosound, All4waves, maxtecb, DiamondFx for few nice sounds I used to decorate.

Thanks to many other AudioJungle authors who were willing to collaborate and even write something custom. I’ll keep you all in mind for any future needs.

Thank you to my family for supporting and helping my hobby during the vacation!

Cheers! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd2hTxQx4A&hd=1 (better to switch to Full HD)

Best Regards, Andrey

Movie is so f** amazing :D. Good job! Can we know the name of your stand/tripod?

5492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

I have emiled this video to the New Zealand tourist board, with your details.

Response. Your enquiry has been received by Tourism New Zealand and a representative will be in touch.

If I hear anything I will let you know, or you get contacted by them … now you know how come

Brilliant work.

Ste

110 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Europe
themespirit says

Awesome work my friend.

It brings back so many very good memories for me.

My wife and I went on our honeymoon to NZ, hired a motorhome and just set off around the North Island.

It’s one of the most beautiful and un-spoilt landscapes you are likely to find anywhere.

Top work, and great soundtrack as well.

1567 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Thank you my friends!

I’m so glad film bring back to some of you good memories and even some homesickness!

Movie is so f** amazing :D. Good job! Can we know the name of your stand/tripod?

It’s Manfrotto 504HD Head with 536 3stage legs. Found it little bit heavy to carry during walking but on the other hand it’s steady and good for any windy or other situations. + camera, lens, etc was totalling like 20-25 kg so it was a good training during some long walkings. :-)

Best Regards, Andrey

1567 posts
+6 more
AndrVlad says

I have emiled this video to the New Zealand tourist board, with your details.

Response. Your enquiry has been received by Tourism New Zealand and a representative will be in touch.

If I hear anything I will let you know, or you get contacted by them … now you know how come

Brilliant work.

Ste

Wow, thank you friend!!! :-)

Best Regards, Andrey

615 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Synchrotron says

Beautiful work Andrey! Made me want to go to New Zealand.

1567 posts
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Beautiful work Andrey! Made me want to go to New Zealand.

Thank you!

Best regards, Andrey

8271 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

look forward to watching this :)

I travelled around the north and south island for 2-3 months at the end of 2010, incredible country :)

You HAVE to go back for the South, it’s probably one of my favourite places in the world :)

1278 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Good video, awesome place.

1567 posts
+6 more
AndrVlad says

look forward to watching this :)

I travelled around the north and south island for 2-3 months at the end of 2010, incredible country :)

You HAVE to go back for the South, it’s probably one of my favourite places in the world :)

2-3 months could be great! Sure I plan South too. Parents and brother of my wife are living in New Zealand so we have reasons to come back again. :-) This time we don’t wanted to travel far from Auckland with our 1 year old son, next time it will be more easier and South Island is must have to visit.

Thank you guys!

Best Regards, Andrey

by
by
by
by
by
by