20 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
zendao says

So how does this work? you buy a theme template and then you costumize it using Wordpress right? I’ve used WP before to build simple blog websites but I really need to be able to costumize anything I want… so if I want to hire someone to do it for me, what’s the best place to find freelancers to do it and how much is the average pay?

thanks!

303 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
BittLoader says

You can send me a message if you need help. :)

1612 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+5 more
DaniMun says

Your assumption is correct. Generally speaking, a WordPress theme offers to a WP setup extended capabilities in terms of aspect, accessibility, functionality, and manageability. Given the great variety of themes that are available for purchase here on ThemeForest, they greatly differ from each other. While finding a theme that comes close to one’s needs is fairly easy, a perfect theme that looks and does everything that you need may not be that easy to find. You might find that a theme which you bought requires some modifications in order to match your needs. Depending on your coding knowledge, you might be able to tweak the theme by yourself. Otherwise, your best bet would be to hire a freelancer. If you need further info, please do not hesitate to ask for my help.

Best regards,
Dani

20 posts
zendao says

Thanks Dani, and yes I’m looking for one perfect website. I’m still researching but what is the range of price a freelancer would charge, like from the cheapest to the most expensive to costumize a whole small website?

thanks!

1612 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Won a Competition
+5 more
DaniMun says

The hourly rate greatly depends on the complexity and duration of the job. Don’t worry though, once you decide on a specific theme and provide me with as many details as possible – in order for me to get the best possible understanding on your vision – I’ll then be able to offer you a fairly accurate quote. Also, depending on your budget, I’m willing to accommodate. I’m sure we can get to an agreement. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me through the contact form on profile page if you need any further info on this matter.

457 posts
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
iHelp says

I’m sure you can get a freelancer for as low as 5$ per hour and up to 75$ per hour. A lot of freelancers also do flatrate on a per project base, I suppose this ranges from $150 to $1500 and up per project(/website).

It depends on the quality of the freelancer you choose and the geographical location of the freelancer.

Cheers

20 posts
zendao says

Fantastic Advice! Thanks a lot everyone!

1612 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Won a Competition
+5 more
DaniMun says

Glad we could help :)

by