13 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
enzo_ferrarif1 says

David

I am new to Themeforest but not new to design… I am starting a new project and have it about 60-65% complete and want to get the communities feedback on the site… I still need to work on the fonts/spacing and other formatting, but I want to get feedback on the concept design and how it can be improved… Over the next two weeks I will be modifying it and updating it quite extensively (based on input).... Please leave input and suggestions so that I can try and make a better site for the users…

David

Themeatecture

DobrincuSebastian
DobrincuSebastian Recent Posts
Threads Started
145 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
DobrincuSebastian says

New to ThemeForest :D ?

13 posts
enzo_ferrarif1 says

Well I am new in the sense that this is my first time creating and submitting a theme… I have been around the site for awhile…. but never submitted a theme :)

74 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
Taaz says

Hey, there’s a few contrast issues some text is hard to read & almost matches the background. There’s a few code problems too, i.e. sometimes clicking to different sections is buggy. The scroller is a pain, it scrolls a little bit too slow with my mousewheel. It could use some work :-)

Good luck, Taaz

13 posts
enzo_ferrarif1 says

Taaz,

Thanks for the information… You are correct about the colors as I have not addressed that specifically yet… I will go ahead and take care of that within the week as well as any of the click issues. I will also take a look into the scrolling…. I really appreciate the feedback…

Thanks, David

1970 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
mafloral says

Hey man not bad, your scroller should be on the right of the content cus it does not show once the page loads each section. Good idea and i think there is some uniqueness. Just make it top notch. Select your font, colors carefully and make sure that all the animations are smooth.

Make nice buttons and graphical elements so they stand out. I use the grayscale for my templates makes all the images stand out.

\Cheers

Lester

13 posts
enzo_ferrarif1 says

Lester,

Excellent suggestions… I will go ahead and apply them in my updates next week…. I was thinking of abandoning the arrows for the “left to right” navigation and allowing the user to drag/swipe on the horizontal plane… What do you think about that ? I think that the user experience would be somewhat enhanced ? You are also correct about the buttons and text… I am starting with the typography and should also finish it for my 90% review… but the comments are merited here at the 60%.

Thanks.

David

252 posts
  • Sweden
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
graphic_dev says

13 posts
enzo_ferrarif1 says

Themezilla is a total different company…. My logo and there logo has nothing to do with each other.

59 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Little-Neko says

Agree, i thought about themezilla first when i saw it too. Could be changed to a name that would also fit more with the design.

The concept is promising. Still you have to polish the code, there are some bugs here and there (i wont take time to list, as you are not done with it yet).

Then you have to work more on design of the menu. Typo, spacing… Probably the little scrollbar on right should be more visible.

The general concept is a great idea, use the 40% to push it further and you will have a pretty cool theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by