4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
jackodn says

I’m running 2.8.2, does this theme not work in 2.8.x versions of WP? I uploaded it to the server, in the proper directory, just as I have countless other themes on all different WP installations, but this one doesn’t show up in my list of themes.

What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.

jack

159 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
peex says

Contact author of the theme btw what is theme’s name?

4 posts
jackodn says
Contact author of the theme btw what is theme’s name?

Atlantica… sorry.

I’ll contact the author, thanks.

352 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+1 more
danharper says

This might be a stupid question, but you did buy the WordPress version of the theme, right? (There is one PSD version, two HTML & two WordPress versions of Atlantica).

4 posts
jackodn says
This might be a stupid question, but you did buy the WordPress version of the theme, right? (There is one PSD version, two HTML & two WordPress versions of Atlantica).

No stupid questions in my book!

Yes, I bought the WP theme. I just went back and started looking through the files and noticed that the theme is organized much more differently than any I have used in the past. There seem to be help files and instructions though which I am now going through, and I’m confident I’ll get it worked out.

Thanks.

4 posts
jackodn says

All figured out. The Help / Getting Started Documentation is what I needed – I had just never had experience with any theme which gave so much information to help!

Theme is working nicely now. Thanks.

922 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Power Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Won a Competition
+8 more
MDNW says

No stupid questions in my book!

Yes, I bought the WP theme. I just went back and started looking through the files and noticed that the theme is organized much more differently than any I have used in the past. There seem to be help files and instructions though which I am now going through, and I’m confident I’ll get it worked out.

Thanks.

Heya Jack, Just got your email :) To be honest, I have no clue why it wouldn’t show up unless you’ve uploaded the wrong folder – I haven’t had any issues like this, nor have the 150+ buyers of the Atlantica themes… but I’ll be happy to help ya out with the issue. Just make sure that you’ve actually uploaded the “www/atlantica” folder, not the entire package that you’ve downloaded from ThemeForest :) I’ve taken the time to include lots of other resources like PSDs, documentation, etc. that don’t need to be on the server and will prevent Wordpress from detecting the theme that’s inside the www folder. You can also just upload the www-zip file that I have provided if you don’t want to mess with FTP or a server file manager. I hope that makes sense. Let me know if it get’s sorted out.

922 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Power Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Won a Competition
+8 more
MDNW says
All figured out. The Help / Getting Started Documentation is what I needed – I had just never had experience with any theme which gave so much information to help! Theme is working nicely now. Thanks.

Awesome! Glad you got it worked out. Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by