6 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malta
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
joeborg says

Hi, I’m new to photodune. I noticed that, much like other sites, the amount of tags per photo is limited to 50. That said, there doesn’t seem to be a counter (that I can see). Is there any intention of implementing one or do I have to count the tags manually? In relation to this, what happens if I exceed the limit? Does photodune warn me or does it just delete the ones over the 50 mark?

Secondly, is there any intention of allowing more than one web upload at a time (maybe to a maximum of 5)?

Finally, with web upload, is it possible to simply upload and then do the tags/description later (e.g. at another time/on another computer)? Currently it seems this has to be done as soon as the photo is uploaded as otherwise the photo is ‘lost’ if the session is closed.

Apologies for the long list of questions. Just thought I’d jot them all down for suggestions/comments.

Thanks!

Joe

11 posts
  • Canada
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Pichunter says

The 50 tag limit if exceeded the photo wont go to review, it will be kicked back to you to edit the keywords down to 50, a counter would be useful.

6 posts
  • Malta
joeborg says

Thanks Pichunter, Good to know that. Incidentally, is there some suggestions thread or something? I thought up a few other things that might be useful; I’m wonder who to pitch the ideas to…?

Thanks again,

Joe

11 posts
  • Canada
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Pichunter says

Post them here with a clear title, there are regular visits by staff members. Best of luck

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+7 more
KingDog Staff says

Post them here with a clear title, there are regular visits by staff members. Best of luck

Yup, that’s a good idea. We’re making tweaks and working on ways to improve the Marketplaces and your feedback is invaluable. I personally check the forums every day. Sometimes it feels like a 100x a day :)

6 posts
  • Malta
joeborg says

Thanks Guys, will do that :-)

Joe

by
by
by
by
by