2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
jcaren says

I found a template I completely fell in love with in MilkyWhite-colors look and feel were PERFECT for my logo…I bought it not realizing it was not a wordpress theme….it is an html/css theme—I know dumb mistake…I was so excited I didnt even check!

I need to be able to use this but am curious – do those who purchase the html/css templates hard code them to make updates or is there a CMS type program I can get that I can use with this template?

Sorry for the lame questions….I just want something that will be easy for me to update so I am praying I can tie this into some kind of system!

Thanks so much!!!

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

You could setup the template for use with Wordpress. It’d probably be pretty easy to do or at least easier than most other CMS ’s.

238 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Mastergreed says

Just google “how to make wordpress theme” and you will find hundreds of good sources, I think there was an article about this on TUTS + some time ago… or was it TF blog? Anyway, it’s easier than it looks, it took me 2 hours to understand WP templating system when I was just starting over a year ago.

2529 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Check out the ThemeForest blog for a great video series that demonstrates exactly how to convert a static site to a dynamic WordPress template.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
jcaren says

Thanks so much…this is a big help!!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by