178 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kvendrik says

I’m addicted to firefox and I’m afraid to try other browsers, because…do they offer master password for all saved passwords? A couple of different designs based on whatever you search (Fringe as my favorite TV-Show is now my design)? Addons like weather in statusbar, adblock, requestpolicy, making text links clickable, and of course download info in statusbar. And addon for downloading streaming videos. If there is a browser which offers this, I’m willing to try it. Also I have SSD so firefox is fast on my machine.

Google Chroom has all this..?

494 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

Are you asking me or confirming that Chrome has all of this?

178 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kvendrik says

Are you asking me or confirming that Chrome has all of this?

No I’m saying that Chrome has all of this with a question mark because I’m not completely sure. :P

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I’m addicted to firefox and I’m afraid to try other browsers, because…do they offer master password for all saved passwords? A couple of different designs based on whatever you search (Fringe as my favorite TV-Show is now my design)? Addons like weather in statusbar, adblock, requestpolicy, making text links clickable, and of course download info in statusbar. And addon for downloading streaming videos. If there is a browser which offers this, I’m willing to try it. Also I have SSD so firefox is fast on my machine.
Not all + once you get use to ff plugins it’s very hard to swap to other browser, my favorite once is http://noscript.net/ i don’t move without blocking flash (well i can’t stand those flash advertise on every corner major website shove even if i am a flash dev` but they just abuse it ) but most imported in general i always surf the web with java script disable using noscript , noscript is one of the most popular plugins in the world, i must use it :P so stop using 10000 java script plugins if you want my present :P
4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
NickJhns says

I like chrome… Try it ones, it may possible that you will like it too.

524 posts Epic Trailer Music
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
MartijndeBont says

I’m using FF on both my desktop and android phone and I like it lots :). Tried Chrome on my desktop a week or 2 ago but switched back to FF pretty quickly. So I’m staying with FF no matter what.

I like FF for Android, it’s pretty quick and its very easy to sync with my desktop. I also like the design and how it “feels” when browsing websites. The only thing I haven’t figured out yet is how to navigate through pull down menus, for example here on Envato. When I go to “all files”, to go to the “popular items” page, the pull down menu does show, but it instantly goes to “all files”...

by
by
by
by
by
by