3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
citychou says

Contact customer service, always let check the network, but I changed several network, cannot download, all is the error page. The themes url is http://themeforest.net/item/insignia-flexible-opencart-theme/5563201 Who can help me? Thanks.

3166 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Click your profile name (top right of this page), click downloads and you will see all your purchases. Click the download button next to the file you bought

3 posts
citychou says

Click your profile name (top right of this page), click downloads and you will see all your purchases. Click the download button next to the file you bought
when i click “All files & documentation”, It’s show wrong.
3 posts
citychou says

Hi there, if I still could not down the item tomorrow, pls refund the money to me. Thank you!

3166 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

What do you mean it shows worn? When you click that download it will give you a zip file ( if it does not then that is far more likely your computer or security settings ). Unzip that file and within there will be the theme folder and help docs etc.

69 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+3 more
jesshooper Staff says

Hey citychou, if you’re still having trouble downloading the item you’ve purchased, please contact our Support team here: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

If you include as much detail as possible in that ticket (a screenshot of the error message, the steps you took leading up to the problem, and any other information you think might help) they should be able to assist you.

by
by
by
by
by
by