3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
citychou says

Contact customer service, always let check the network, but I changed several network, cannot download, all is the error page. The themes url is http://themeforest.net/item/insignia-flexible-opencart-theme/5563201 Who can help me? Thanks.

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Click your profile name (top right of this page), click downloads and you will see all your purchases. Click the download button next to the file you bought

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
citychou says

Click your profile name (top right of this page), click downloads and you will see all your purchases. Click the download button next to the file you bought
when i click “All files & documentation”, It’s show wrong.
3 posts
citychou says

Hi there, if I still could not down the item tomorrow, pls refund the money to me. Thank you!

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

What do you mean it shows worn? When you click that download it will give you a zip file ( if it does not then that is far more likely your computer or security settings ). Unzip that file and within there will be the theme folder and help docs etc.

69 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
jesshooper says

Hey citychou, if you’re still having trouble downloading the item you’ve purchased, please contact our Support team here: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

If you include as much detail as possible in that ticket (a screenshot of the error message, the steps you took leading up to the problem, and any other information you think might help) they should be able to assist you.

by
by
by
by
by
by