I got this message for my newsletter item 02 times “Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”
But I can’t understand the message. Can anyone help me to understand? Please help to figure out how to solve this issue.
I have one newsletter item on themeforest. But for this second one I got the message 02 times.
Then I compare the rejected one from my accepted one newsletter. I found one point:
I have made all small letter for the rejected one like – psd, html, documentation.
And the accepted one this names was – PSD , HTML
So, can anyone let me know that this is the cause for my rejection. Others file and coding structure is okay.
Reviewers do look at a lot of submissions so it’s hard for them to be exact. If you don’t mind can you post a screenshot/preview of your newsletter so we can take a look and maybe give some advice?
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
Design looks somewhat outed, mainly the header. Use subtle gradient and lot similar designs are available in TF. Also think diff layout type.
Here is the another design. There are total 05 layouts.http://abloombd.com/Alpine/screenshot1.html
Here the specifications of my template:
• 120 HTML ’s • 10 Layout’s • 12 Colour’s • All PSD files included. • Valid HTML 4 .01 Transitional • Inline CSS • TABLE Based structure • Dreamweaver Validate • w3schools validate • Unique layout • Well commented code • All major email clients tested • Color code included • Mailchimp Friendly • Campaign Monitor Friendly • Constant Contact Friendly • iContact Friendly • Aweber Friendly • Organized coding structure • Easy to customize • Well Documented • Quick support • 02 Different Background Color • Tested for: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook 2007/2010 • Renders perfectly on all web browsers including IE6
I saw some template design are not so good and so simple but approved. Confused (:
Looking for more suggestions.