507 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

Confirmed this is a bug, was only supposed to be visible to reviewers for a pretty specific task. Thanks everyone!

1381 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

Confirmed this is a bug, was only supposed to be visible to reviewers for a pretty specific task. Thanks everyone!

aww :(

7384 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

:P:D

2128 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

staff-only feature for reviewers to deal with large portfolios.

While we’re at it, PLEASE add something to our portfolio pages to allow easier browsing for us mere mortals as well :) With so basic browsing options, I can only imagine how big of a nightmare it is for people to browse portfolios like mine (1000+ items). I believe they don’t browse it at all :D

Oh, and one more thing: why can we only download our own files when we’re on ‘standard’ portfolio page, but when search is used to locate the file (of mine) that I want to download, the download option is gone :(

507 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more

While we’re at it, PLEASE add something to our portfolio pages to allow easier browsing for us mere mortals as well :) With so basic browsing options, I can only imagine how big of a nightmare it is for people to browse portfolios like mine (1000+ items). I believe they don’t browse it at all :D

Would love to. It’s not at the top of priorities right now, but since you mentioned it, would love to hear your thoughts on what “easier browsing” means for a 1000 item portfolio.

Oh, and one more thing: why can we only download our own files when we’re on ‘standard’ portfolio page, but when search is used to locate the file (of mine) that I want to download, the download option is gone :(

Yeah :impatient: Known issue, we’ll get there eventually.

507 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more

:P:D

Hah! It wasn’t really awesome though, was it? Felt more “ugly and half-baked” than “awesome” to me!

507 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more

Yep, would love to tackle this at some point. What are some examples of “easier browsing” that you think might be effective on a 1000 item portfolio?

5971 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Yep, would love to tackle this at some point. What are some examples of “easier browsing” that you think might be effective on a 1000 item portfolio?

Category based filter can help.

2128 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Category based filter can help.

Yes, this seems like the easiest and very reasonable solution.

I’ve said this already in the past, on a couple other topics: I don’t understand why there is a right-column list of categories and sub-categories on “Browse all items” page (http://audiojungle.net/category/all), yet there isn’t such thing on portfolio page. The only thing I could think of is that’s because many authors have (had) small portfolios, so it wasn’t needed.

2128 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Would love to. It’s not at the top of priorities right now, but since you mentioned it, would love to hear your thoughts on what “easier browsing” means for a 1000 item portfolio.

Sorry, I missed this post and replied to the latest with VF’s quote. But, anyway, it’s the same answer – adding list of categories and sub-categories would be nice (it already exists in the right-column here: http://audiojungle.net/category/all). Maybe incorporate it into the already present list of all marketplaces/portfolios of a single author (also in the right column on author Portfolio page).

Yeah :impatient: Known issue, we’ll get there eventually.

Ah, good, I’m glad that at least you and/or devs are aware of it. I’m looking forward to it ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by