• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+1 more
RimmonTrieu says

Current Adobe’s direction for Flash is game development platform. Rich internet interactive and multimedia application will soon become obsolete. I’m hoping we can make changes to ActiveDen too to keep the business running.

Of course there are tons of things that still cannot be done in current front end web technology, those crazy stuffs from bitfade for example. Unfortunately we have to draw the line clearer between thing we love to do and money making business.

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

I’m hoping we can make changes to ActiveDen too to keep the business running.
Better now the later, but doing what? Ill marge the AD market if ask me , its start getting really pointless here … business is long gone from here
1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+1 more
RimmonTrieu says

I can’t say anything yet, we’re planning to have a discussion at KL meetup. Basically we have to follow the current trend, for example creating a category for html5 game and app.

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

You guys keep mention games that’s just kill me, game will never be a success in a small stock market, then you guys tell me well you have mobile ? Well we don’t need mobile when we have the android/ios market you just cannot leverage those markets and starting from point 0.

I look at unity a complete failure here…at 20000 times game are not suitable for small stock market (history show that) unless well…….. have fun on the KL meetup Rim i trust your judgement, but only you not anyone else :P

1234 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
MBMedia says

I really don’t care if it is directly affects the type of products I’d normally make or not, creating that sort of licensing for specific parts of AS3 like that is 100% unacceptable in my book.

by
by
by
by
by
by