• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

nice pics Misel ;) good quality. Money well spent

We will see how it will sell on marketplace, I have a lot of work to do in next period :) anyway i need a good Nikon lightning kit.

1766 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
gbs
says

I think you could spend a bit more to get a better objective, beside the standard 18-55 wich is really basic, and get at least a 18-135, but depends what you want, Good luck!!

The more you use the DSLR the more you’d want to switch into using fixed focal length lens rather than cheap kit zoom lenses. However, as a kit lense, Nikon has the 18-105 which produce decent image quality too. If you want a larger range then it’s gonna be a choice. However, my advice, go explore the world of fixed lenses :D

951 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 2
  • Top Monthly Author
+13 more
Giallo
says

I think you could spend a bit more to get a better objective, beside the standard 18-55 wich is really basic, and get at least a 18-135, but depends what you want, Good luck!!
The more you use the DSLR the more you’d want to switch into using fixed focal length lens rather than cheap kit zoom lenses. However, as a kit lense, Nikon has the 18-105 which produce decent image quality too. If you want a larger range then it’s gonna be a choice. However, my advice, go explore the world of fixed lenses :D

I will try a fixed lens, thax for the tips!

by
by
by
by
by
by