1028 posts Freelance Flash and JavaScript Developer
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
sike says

I’ve noticed the recent blog posts didn’t appear in the bottom. Something wrong?

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
LucidStudios says
I’ve noticed the recent blog posts didn’t appear in the bottom. Something wrong?

even not on the home-page’s “BLOG” section. ;)

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

The hompage and bottom of the flashden pages update their display via google’s feed service. My guess is that there is something wrong at google’s end or they have switched something off. Not sure why they need to incorporate this service into their website anyway, hmm.

3701 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says
The hompage and bottom of the flashden pages update their display via google’s feed service. My guess is that there is something wrong at google’s end or they have switched something off. Not sure why they need to incorporate this service into their website anyway, hmm.

To me, that seems like an unnessesary use of Google’s service.. wouldn’t it be much easier to simply recreate something like what Google now does for them, and just grab the latest blogposts themselves?

4335 posts
+11 more
To me, that seems like an unnessesary use of Google’s service.. wouldn’t it be much easier to simply recreate something like what Google now does for them, and just grab the latest blogposts themselves?
Just wait until the redesign ;) :D

4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

I just wanted to quote all those already quoted comments in a quoted quote. And for the heck of it,

The hompage is off their website anyway, hmm.

Heh. I like doing that.

Looks like

4335 posts
+11 more

I just wanted to quote all those already quoted comments in a quoted quote. And for the heck of it,

The hompage is off their website anyway, hmm.

Heh. I like doing that.

Looks like

You forgot to make “off” bold :D

EDIT : Oh look, you fixed it :D

by
by
by
by
by
by