• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
sike says

I’ve noticed the recent blog posts didn’t appear in the bottom. Something wrong?

2481 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+1 more
LucidStudios says
I’ve noticed the recent blog posts didn’t appear in the bottom. Something wrong?

even not on the home-page’s “BLOG” section. ;)

4335 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Moderator
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+6 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

The hompage and bottom of the flashden pages update their display via google’s feed service. My guess is that there is something wrong at google’s end or they have switched something off. Not sure why they need to incorporate this service into their website anyway, hmm.

3671 posts Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Netherlands
  • Community Moderator
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says
The hompage and bottom of the flashden pages update their display via google’s feed service. My guess is that there is something wrong at google’s end or they have switched something off. Not sure why they need to incorporate this service into their website anyway, hmm.

To me, that seems like an unnessesary use of Google’s service.. wouldn’t it be much easier to simply recreate something like what Google now does for them, and just grab the latest blogposts themselves?

4335 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Moderator
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
To me, that seems like an unnessesary use of Google’s service.. wouldn’t it be much easier to simply recreate something like what Google now does for them, and just grab the latest blogposts themselves?
Just wait until the redesign ;) :D

4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

I just wanted to quote all those already quoted comments in a quoted quote. And for the heck of it,

The hompage is off their website anyway, hmm.

Heh. I like doing that.

Looks like

4335 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Moderator
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more

I just wanted to quote all those already quoted comments in a quoted quote. And for the heck of it,

The hompage is off their website anyway, hmm.

Heh. I like doing that.

Looks like

You forgot to make “off” bold :D

EDIT : Oh look, you fixed it :D

by
by
by
by
by
by