5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Denmark
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
ViggoBj says

I installed bbpress in my WP with theme Themeforest-Blocked. After activating bbpress I could no longer get access to my dashboard, and my homepage is worthless. No matter what I do, I’m redirected to my worthless homepage. Please tell me – what do I do to get access to my dashboard?

148 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
BowtieThemes says

You should contact author of your theme and ask for support :)

148 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
BowtieThemes says

Ignore this post, I double-posted accidently

5 posts
  • Denmark
ViggoBj says

It seems, that the author has reached his EOL. So, I’m on my own?

323 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
-bianca- says

Hi ViggoBj, Please be aware that this is a global community and support is not manditory. I’m sure the author does support his items but it might take some time to receive a reply. In the meanwhile…if I understand you correctly you have no acces anymore to your admin panel? If so put up FTP acces to the themefolder and rename the active theme (which according to you messses up the lot) Wordpress will fall back to a previous active theme if I’m not mistaking. Hope this helps you out a little though it’s not a solution…

5 posts
  • Denmark
ViggoBj says

Hi Bianca Thank you for your answer. I have tried your solution, but i didn’t work. And I don’t know really whether the problem is caused by the theme or by bbPress.

323 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
-bianca- says

Do you have a link to your site?

5 posts
  • Denmark
ViggoBj says

pizzaovn.dk

323 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
-bianca- says

O jeee, that looks horrible :-0
Unfortunately I am not that familiar with Buddypress but just googling on buddypress and admin breaking shows a lot of links. Could have something to do with different versions of Wordpress, buddypress and the supported versions by the theme. I’m not a Wordpress expert at all but maybe can assist in some diagnosticss. What where you working at when it broke? After installing the theme or after installing buddypress?

5 posts
  • Denmark
ViggoBj says

It went wrong after activating bbpress. I have tried renaming a lot of folders, but with no success.

by
by
by
by
by
by