Hi and thanks for looking. I’m creating a small sales site to sell a huge collection of Ebooks about twitter (http://www.unleashtwitter.com) but i am having trouble with Paypal whom I want to use as the payment processor.
I added a new email address to my Paypal account and clicked for them to send the email to confirm the new email address but it never arrives. I’ve tried many times now. I’ve set up the domain, hosting and email forwarding okay but still nothing from Paypal; I contacted them but just got a useless ‘cut-n-paste’ answer.
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
I believe you can click resend, and it will resend the email. But I’d just delete the Paypal account and try again. Also I got a great script you’d might be interested in. I’m still waiting for confirmation on the Themeforest PHP category, but I’ll send you a link if you’d like when the preview is up!