• Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
LanceSnider says
http://activeden.net/collections/329247-bargain-basement
Thats just the bargin bin, I thought they would have at least gone with the hidden gems name and chivied it up alittle :/
same here…

Just waiting for the devs to change the name. Also, this collection will be pretty similar to the bin. The main 2 differences are the name and the quality of the files included.

900 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
CheshireCat says

I in no way wish to offend people and their work but currently the hidden gems collection still seems like a group of files ready for the chop with the odd gem thrown in.

If you really want people to take an interest in it and take it seriously then the files need to be on one side of the fence or the other, they cant be in between, it just doesnt work.

2075 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
LanceSnider says
I in no way wish to offend people and their work but currently the hidden gems collection still seems like a group of files ready for the chop with the odd gem thrown in. If you really want people to take an interest in it and take it seriously then the files need to be on one side of the fence or the other, they cant be in between, it just doesnt work.

As I’ve mentioned, we’re still in a transition. :) That’s why right now we’re more just looking for authors to submit their files rather than promoting it hard. Once all the bin files are phased out and the name has changed, we’ll start promoting it a little harder.

900 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
CheshireCat says
I in no way wish to offend people and their work but currently the hidden gems collection still seems like a group of files ready for the chop with the odd gem thrown in. If you really want people to take an interest in it and take it seriously then the files need to be on one side of the fence or the other, they cant be in between, it just doesnt work.
As I’ve mentioned, we’re still in a transition. :) That’s why right now we’re more just looking for authors to submit their files rather than promoting it hard. Once all the bin files are phased out and the name has changed, we’ll start promoting it a little harder.

Cool, my apologies, didnt realise you were phasing out. Makes more sense now as to why it looks the way it does. Look forward to seeing it in its full glory then :)

178 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
pixeljunkyard says

It’s already adding some sales to those files just by beign in that collection. Can’t wait for the dev team to get there part done.

The drop in price is killing me but business is business. :) hope it works!

5277 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
CodingJack says

Really hoping the devs get to the name change soon :P

178 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
pixeljunkyard says

I’m sure they have more work than just changing the name since the bargain bin runs on all marketplaces.

by
by
by
by
by
by