173 posts You imagine... We Design!
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BaGeRa says

lol … graphicriver.net is also on the list of domains that were requested to be removed :D

Loool, Not at this point This is our Place and we need to protect it and if Envato don’t like to do we need to care about it or at least we try ;)

Regards,

572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

There is actually a more in-depth and really interesting discussion going on about all this where the notes were posted in the comments section: http://notes.envato.com/authors/how-you-can-protect-your-copyright/#comments

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

>>> NOTICE <<<

Guys, i want to tell you all, who hung the uploading: tonight i decided to stop the sit in. I think this the fair way with you, if i tell. I dont want to take advantage on this passivity. My protest was 26 days, its almost 1 month. And actually i got knew more great people here in this almost 1 month than before. And i think, as this “still open” thread shows at least Envato heard us voice, im pretty sure the message has been arrived over there. I also wanted to do this in easy style so let me share with you a “preview image” from my next project. Please do not take it as a self promotion, its really about Fun:

\\

173 posts You imagine... We Design!
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+5 more
BaGeRa says

I think it will be a nice project after 1 month ;)

Nice to meet you dekurvajo and good luck of all authors.

152 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
loswl says

WOW !! Nice and clean drawing and vector, I love it!!! 8) it could be a badge on every authors image preview LOL :bigevilgrin:

>>> NOTICE <<<

Guys, i want to tell you all, who hung the uploading: tonight i decided to stop the sit in. I think this the fair way with you, if i tell. I dont want to take advantage on this passivity. My protest was 26 days, its almost 1 month. And actually i got knew more great people here in this almost 1 month than before. And i think, as this “still open” thread shows at least Envato heard us voice, im pretty sure the message has been arrived over there. I also wanted to do this in easy style so let me share with you a “preview image” from my next project. Please do not take it as a self promotion, its really about Fun:

\\

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
MikeTM says

I have to admit my jaw dropped a bit. I barely started and posted my first item some two weeks ago and till now only have 2 sales. After reading this thread today i checked and found my only file had the ‘giraffe’ problem already. Is it even worth designing like this?

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I have to admit my jaw dropped a bit. I barely started and posted my first item some two weeks ago and till now only have 2 sales. After reading this thread today i checked and found my only file had the ‘giraffe’ problem already. Is it even worth designing like this?

Yes Mike, this is what we are discussing here. But until we dont know the answer i suggest you to yes, keep creating and uploading your best. Then you will see. Personally im started to look forward other things in my life, because seems like to me it’s not gonna be a stable and solid income as i thought before. But even my portfolio is not that wide enough yet, so i keep working and keep trust. After then i will see.

5 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+1 more
MikeTM says

Either way, it would be a darn shame if the bad things got out of hand. I started here because i don’t often see such a great community of skilled people. Sometimes just by browsing items i learn so many things.

114 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Teo_nikif says

Hey mike don’t be disappointed. There are ways you can act against such problems. I have just served my first takedown. And its not like this problem appeared just now it has been for years in most professions and still people were making money. If you think positive it might prove a good advertisment… nahhh too positive…
572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says
by
by
by
by
by