1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says
Is weekend in Australia, the Paw Reviewer is enjoying at the beach :D \\

Who let him out!?

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Is weekend in Australia, the Paw Reviewer is enjoying at the beach :D \\

I dont know what I should feel bad for more, the little girl with him or the towel he is sitting on

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
I dont know what I should feel bad for more, the little girl with him or the towel he is sitting on

Probably the air that has to fill each and every space between his voluptuous curves :D

3135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

it takes some time…just be patient.. ;)

1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says
first sale and no paw? grrrrrrrr :-) not a big deal maybe a bug?

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/does-the-paw-badge-change-automatically/29655?page=1#278292 :)

You’ll become addicted to sales, you’ll see. ;)

Im starting a support group for people stuck f5-ing the dashboard non-stop 24/7 :p

“Hello my name is Lars and I’m a sales addict” people clapping
+1 :D I need professional help.

But since I installed EnvatoTracker, I almost stopped doing it, only to see if someone requires support.

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

woohoo its here….

by
by
by
by
by
by