2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Wizults1 says

I’ve contacted Themeforest about an account that I no longer have access to because I’ve lost the password and I do not have the email address associated with it. The reason why I need access to that account is so I can get to the theme that I purchased with it last year. Really all I need is the Purchase Code so I can get support from the theme’s author.

I only got one response to my first ticket in which they asked for my account holder information, email address, Payment transaction ID, name of the most recent item purchased, and my PayPal address. I provided the information that I could and have yet to hear a response. This was on February 6! I’ve since sent another ticket 3 days ago and only got an automated response.

How long does it generally take for them to resolve a help ticket? This is very urgent as the theme I need support for is used for my main website.

325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
-bianca- says

Post your Ticket ID here or use Twitter. What do you mean with I do not have the email associated with it?

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Wizults1 says

Ticket ID #GUJ-432-97681

The account was registered with an email address that belonged to a former employee. If possible, I would like to merge that account (along with the purchases made) with my current one.

1024 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+5 more
Parallelus says

That’s going to be a tough one to do without permission from the existing account user with access to the email address. There are some pretty strict digital privacy laws in Australia but Envato support will do their best to help.

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

That’s going to be a tough one to do without permission from the existing account user with access to the email address. There are some pretty strict digital privacy laws in Australia but Envato support will do their best to help.

Yeah without actually permission from the original account creator/email owner I don’t see them being able to do much.

9 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
cagefightmedia says

On a positive note they at least responded to you they have ignored all our tickets we have spent a fortune on envato and they have proven how little they care about the customer makes you guys look bad

by
by
by
by
by
by