Really hope it is the right place to ask.
I just started out with developing WP-Templates for TF. When I was browsing the different categories I saw that the category “Government” is still empty. Is there a reason why it is empty? Is it worth to develope some neat WP-Templates for Governmental use?
Thanks for some feedbacks.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
It’ll be empty because no-one has submitted a file into that category.
You should definitely have a go at designing one for there as you’ll be the only one and will then give people no choice but to buy your theme!
Hello, here’s a good one:http://themeforest.net/category/marketing/landing-pages/nonprofit/political