I want to upload a PSD theme and I would like to know if the theme is going to be rejected because I have to rasterize the layer in order to add noise to it.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Couldn’t you just save two files? One with rasterized layers(w/ noise) and one normal? :-/
Add noise to a seperate layer and then use overlay or soft-light etc. to blend it through, depending on your design..