20 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Romania Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Design-Way says

I want to upload a PSD theme and I would like to know if the theme is going to be rejected because I have to rasterize the layer in order to add noise to it.

Thanks

3517 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Couldn’t you just save two files? One with rasterized layers(w/ noise) and one normal? :-/

1238 posts How's the surf doing?
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Add noise to a seperate layer and then use overlay or soft-light etc. to blend it through, depending on your design.. :)

20 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Romania Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Design-Way says

Thank you for your answers :)

by
by
by
by
by
by