• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

I’d like it if they basically shamelessly copied SoundCloud’s/Indaba’s layout for tracks. I really want to see the whole waveform of the track. It could be more beneficial in a couple ways:

1) It is just a lot more fun to look at. (IMO)

2) It would allow buyers an opportunity to see that there is more to your piece than that quiet 5 second string intro. They could also easily click around the sections of your piece that (should) be well defined simply by its waveform.

HTML5 would be great though, looking forward to that eventual upgrade.

+1 I have all my previews on SoundCloud already, sometimes I wish I could just embed that player in the item description.

555 posts
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Spain
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
tacoMusic says

2) It would allow buyers an opportunity to see that there is more to your piece than that quiet 5 second string intro. They could also easily click around the sections of your piece that (should) be well defined simply by its waveform.

I would LOVE that. Big fan of SoundCloud’s interface for quickly moving through audio and totally see what you’re saying about the 5 second quiet intro. Good call BCrutchfield.

56 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Ukraine
vibecode says

This also applies to videohive. Just today I was going to write the same post, when discovered that the aj and videohive previews I embed in my portfolio site are not available on iOS.

by
by
by
by
by
by