293 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
SchwartzSound says

I’d like it if they basically shamelessly copied SoundCloud’s/Indaba’s layout for tracks. I really want to see the whole waveform of the track. It could be more beneficial in a couple ways:

1) It is just a lot more fun to look at. (IMO)

2) It would allow buyers an opportunity to see that there is more to your piece than that quiet 5 second string intro. They could also easily click around the sections of your piece that (should) be well defined simply by its waveform.

HTML5 would be great though, looking forward to that eventual upgrade.

+1 I have all my previews on SoundCloud already, sometimes I wish I could just embed that player in the item description.

590 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
tacoMusic says

2) It would allow buyers an opportunity to see that there is more to your piece than that quiet 5 second string intro. They could also easily click around the sections of your piece that (should) be well defined simply by its waveform.

I would LOVE that. Big fan of SoundCloud’s interface for quickly moving through audio and totally see what you’re saying about the 5 second quiet intro. Good call BCrutchfield.

56 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
vibecode says

This also applies to videohive. Just today I was going to write the same post, when discovered that the aj and videohive previews I embed in my portfolio site are not available on iOS.

by
by
by
by
by
by