It is good news. Sure some more complications in a few ways, but it is definitely needed.
I’m not sure if it is only the top level domain rather than the whole domain name that will be enabled.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
It’s the whole domain. I expect every Chinese restaurant now to have its own domain.
Time to register pizza.com in chinese and russian.
i just found a nice article after have seen it some minute ago on tv, and I thought you might be interested as well. Check it out here. P.S : I hope it’s not old news
Time to register pizza.com in Chinese and Russian.
I also heard about that new and i think it will be great.
Not only the Russian and Chinese but there are other languages suggested like Arabic or Hindi any other language that uses an alphabet other than English.
Starting next month, domain names can be written in scripts other than the one the Internet was invented in English.