113 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
pearlstudios says
Hey mustafaquilon,

Could you contact me through my profile links to the website so I can take a look. Once again, this isn’t the first time my themes have been pirated and Envato stands by:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/how-to-protect-our-stolen-work/18785

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/they-pirating-my-files/19172

I sent you the link just now…would you contact support since you got more experience in this section ;)

137 posts Ahoy, me Hearties!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
ChrisMooney says

I can do, but I feel they won’t support us as I’ve had no luck last time. Send them an emailing pointing out your thread and with a link to the offending site and see what they say. It might be a bit different seen as there is a group of us affected. (Sorry I’m really short of time these next 2 days).

With their response we can decide our actions :)

113 posts
+2 more
pearlstudios says

I can do, but I feel they won’t support us as I’ve had no luck last time. Send them an emailing pointing out your thread and with a link to the offending site and see what they say. It might be a bit different seen as there is a group of us affected. (Sorry I’m really short of time these next 2 days).

With their response we can decide our actions :)

:)

I’m sending a Cease and Desist Letter using MyOws. Send me your email id or contact me through support and I’ll forward you a copy so that you can do the same.

Let’s see….

I might just contact support later to let them know about this…thanks.

113 posts
+2 more
pearlstudios says

Update

He removed my theme after I set a DMCA and sent me a reply:

Hi, Mustafa.

I was actually not the one who “stole” that template! Anyway .. i have deleted the template from my host but i will not post any apologize.

Okay, sorry for any inconvenience and have a great day.. or night.:)

Samuel Marian – Proffesional web developer web: * email: tel: ***

PS: sorry for my bad english

http://samy.maribol.com/ (is that stolen too?)

anyway, I’m trying to make him remove the other themes too. Lets see.

1912 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
TPN Envato team says

In this digital age, it is a sad and incontrovertible fact that piracy abounds in all walks of multimedia. Envato goes to great lengths to fight this, and makes efforts everyday to protect the commercial interests of its honest users. With this in mind, it is necessary to understand that if you ever become aware of the existence of stolen items, whether they are yours or another author’s, DO NOT use the forum to announce it. This always hurts more than it helps. Despite anyone’s best intentions, such post only create free advertising for the files in question, and that is something we definitely do not want to do. The correct and only way to report piracy is to notify support | There is a dedicated team of people whose job it is to investigate and combat any reported incidence of piracy.

by
by
by
by
by
by