3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • India
platinastudio says

Hi,

I am running couple of websites. Through them I was able to send traffic to market place. Every month I am getting traffic of 4000+ visitors from my affiliate id and I am getting some sales around 300 dollors. but till today my affiliate traffic is around 2500 but there is only 3 sales with 15 dollors all included. I dont know the sales became like this. Are you guys also having this issue or I alone facing this?

181 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
HellasDesign says

Hi, I am running couple of websites. Through them I was able to send traffic to market place. Every month I am getting traffic of 4000+ visitors from my affiliate id and I am getting some sales around 300 dollors. but till today my affiliate traffic is around 2500 but there is only 3 sales with 15 dollors all included. I dont know the sales became like this. Are you guys also having this issue or I alone facing this?

You are not alone! I have 2360 clickthroughs in September without registered members or deposits. :)

1691 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
+1 more
Firsh says

You are targeting it wrong. You could bring millions of people who have nothing to do with the market so no one would buy anything. Target your ads better to make sure you are not wasting clicks. Also the affiliate system is not the greatest here, people who are already registered or clicked someone else’s affiliate link will not generate commissions for you, even if they buy something right after clicking your links :(

187 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
h2theme says

Hi, I am running couple of websites. Through them I was able to send traffic to market place. Every month I am getting traffic of 4000+ visitors from my affiliate id and I am getting some sales around 300 dollors. but till today my affiliate traffic is around 2500 but there is only 3 sales with 15 dollors all included. I dont know the sales became like this. Are you guys also having this issue or I alone facing this?
You are not alone! I have 2360 clickthroughs in September without registered members or deposits. :)

Me too

266 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Palestinian Territory
MahmoudRafik says

Me too

+1

3429 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • United States
+5 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

I can confirm that the affiliate system is working properly, as I’m right on track for this month and my conversion rate is just about average.

Remember, it’s only a conversion for NEW traffic. If your visitors have already visited any Envato marketplace before, you won’t get any affiliate commission

Like Firsh said, it’s all about targeting the right traffic.

377 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
krafti says

I can confirm that the affiliate system is working properly, as I’m right on track for this month and my conversion rate is just about average.

Remember, it’s only a conversion for NEW traffic. If your visitors have already visited any Envato marketplace before, you won’t get any affiliate commission

Like Firsh said, it’s all about targeting the right traffic.

nice stats :)

326 posts Keeping Things Simple
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Portugal
+3 more
cmoreira says

I have a 30% decrease on the conversion rate for clickthroughs this month.

Number of clickthroughs are normal, just the number of registered members dropped.

Maybe I haven’t been so lucky this month :/

66 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
daext says

The sevenspark conversion rate is really awesome ( > 6% ) but is stricly related with the high quality of his products ( he’s using referral to target his own products ), a more realistic conversion rate if you use the referral program in the right way is 0.5% to 2%.

by
by
by
by
by
by