594 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
designcise says

I see the small color changes in side blocks and font colors and i would like to point out that it does not look pleasing to the eyes. the previous color scheme was absolutely fine, I don’t know why you need to change something that’s already good; why not spend that time adding much more needed/requested features instead?

632 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Thecodingdude says

Where? I’ve only noticed the bold in where it says how much I’ve sold.

And I wish’d they flippin’ ask us what we think of these changes, it’d be nice to have an opinion! (rather than making threads like these after the changes are live.)

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

\\ \\

594 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
designcise says

also if you look on the side block when you’re viewing someones portfolio (e.g. .../user/designcise/portfolio) .. you’ll notice the font-size and color of the “6 AudioJungle Items” etc. is changed too which looks really bad especially because of the “VIEW PORTFOLIO ” link in all caps right underneath it.. i’m sure all good designers on this site would agree with me.

@dt .. can we have a screen cap of that too :D? hehe

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

I’m not a designer – it fits more on the screen so I like it :) there’s greasemonkey if you wish to design your own css to share with the community to make it look better.

-dave

632 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Thecodingdude says

I don’t mind the new changes for once, didn’t really notice them that much :)

5888 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I thought it should be a mess happened while trying to adjust some other section’s padding and alignments and being unnoticed. The entire right column doesn’t matches with the overall site.

Also in the statement page, it shows date in this way:
23 Dec

Btw, let us not break developer’s holidays! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by