273 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Hi everyone :grin:

... at the moment I’m receiving emails from time to time…

I have yahoo and Yep Haven’t Got any emails from envato when someone emails tru my portfolio!

I am having the same problem since yesterday. @MhW Can you check my email as well?

same here.. no notification with new items or rejected items. even my Password Reset last 2months havn’t got anything, good thing i manage to figure out the lost password.

Unfortunately it looks like each of you have been having intermittent problems with ending up on the rejection list. Fortunately 3 of the 4 were only temporary (48 hours) and automatically removed from the list before I got to this forum post.

I’ve gone ahead and manually removed the permanent entry :grin:

I’m having the same problem here. I’m sure that someone will response my emails and lot of people told me that they’ve sent me message through my profile but there’s nothing on my email. I use Hotmail, if I change to Gmail, will that fix this problem ?!

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like you’re effected by the same problems as the others, our messages to you are showing as successfully delivered, so I’m thinking they simply landed in your Spam / Junk folder.

Changing from Hotmail to Gmail would be a good move to make.

In the future, if any of you guys notice this issue again, please could you open a Support ticket and let us know? We’re still trying to hunt down exactly which provider(s) in particular this affects, and it’s easier for us to track through the Support system.

Thanks! :grin:

Christian

1119 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

I gave my Gmail address from where all my emails are sent to my Hotmail address. I didn’t have any problems with Envato emails recently. As I remember last year I had a few emails from my profile page lost in Gmail spam folder.

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

I am having this problem again, not receiving any emails. Can a staff member sort this out for me?

What do you recommend for email services? (so its not gmail)

273 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

I am having this problem again, not receiving any emails. Can a staff member sort this out for me? What do you recommend for email services? (so its not gmail)

Fixed :grin:

Gmail would be highly preferable, otherwise, Outlook / Hotmail is quite safe (although most messages are delivered to spam). Custom domain names are also safe if you can get one set up :grin:

Christian

2 posts
gogu_milogu says

Hi,

Regarding the heartbleed problem. I didn’t received the password reset email. I created a ticket but no response so I created this account to let someone know about my situation. I have a Yahoo email account.

At the time of heartbleed problem my Yahoo email was disabled so probably the email you have sent returned back saying that there is no such email address. When I’ve heard about the heartbleed problem (a few days ago) I reactivated my Yahoo email address (luckly for me it wasn’t taken in the meantime). With the address OK, I requested a new password reset email but received nothing. I have done this a few times now.

I’m wondering if my email address is flagged in your database as “non existent” it would not matter how much I insist. My envato account is “teophe”. I need to update some themes.

Thank You

8 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
RedKings says

same here. i don’t receive any email from my profile, i am using outlook.com

2 posts
gogu_milogu says

I finally received the reset password link! Thank you!

by
by
by
by
by
by