• Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+2 more
purethemes says

Hi. My theme was rejected again. Thankfully, reviewer made some screenshots of elements which should I improve. As I agree with most of them, I don’t understand one.

Take a look at demo

and a reason of rejection – http://screencast.com/t/gOoJatrwu7C

This slider is custom made, full width, and really flexible (you can change it in many ways) and I haven’t found any really similar slider in themes around here. And still reviewer said it was done milion times, while there are every day approved new themes with Nivo slider on homepage. I don’t really get it, so I just want to ask you, what do you think I should change?

And another thing – whitespace here http://screencast.com/t/1QUE0seV3yQk How it should be improved?

Thank you for any suggestions. Cheers

1237 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Won a Competition
  • Halloween Competition Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
LoveThemes says

I agree with Sid, make it more unique. Also work on spacing and hierarchy especially the section that explains the features, just seems really squashed up.

I’d also fix the slider, when you’re reading the content below and it shifts the page up/down it’s annoying.

Generally it looks OK, but it feels like it just needs a good polish throughout to give it a premium feel.

Scott.

990 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+2 more
purethemes says

I agree with Sid, make it more unique. Also work on spacing and hierarchy especially the section that explains the features, just seems really squashed up.

I’d also fix the slider, when you’re reading the content below and it shifts the page up/down it’s annoying.

Generally it looks OK, but it feels like it just needs a good polish throughout to give it a premium feel.

Scott.

thanks for your opinion :) The slider adjust height to each slide, but it’s only to show it can do that way, if user will set slides with fixed height, it will not happen

Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by