2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
Headchopperz says

Can we please get some sort of notification at the top right near how much money we got, that displays which products i own have been updated. Id like to stay up to date whenever a developer submits a new revision, especially on codecanyon, but at the present time, the only way i can check for updates is going to a particular products page.

145 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
PixFee says

If you use chrome you can get some extensions … also you can use revaxarts’s Dashboard Plus :)

1837 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+3 more
ShermanJackson says

Can we please get some sort of notification at the top right near how much money we got, that displays which products i own have been updated. Id like to stay up to date whenever a developer submits a new revision, especially on codecanyon, but at the present time, the only way i can check for updates is going to a particular products page.

I totally agree. It is something that must be considered to ensure our buyers are in the loop.

3433 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

If you use chrome you can get some extensions … also you can use revaxarts’s Dashboard Plus :)
You didn’t bother to read his message, right? He asked for a notification when items get an update!!

+1 for the request .. have been suggested many times, never implemented .. it’s on “pipeline list” :D

145 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
PixFee says

You didn’t bother to read his message, right? He asked for a notification when items get an update!! +1 for the request .. have been suggested many times, never implemented .. it’s on “pipeline list” :D
Now is see… would be really nice ! Would be a nice feature ! ;)
2 posts
  • United Kingdom
Headchopperz says

I can understand why its considered not important on sites such as audiojungle. But CodeCanyons scripts are being updated all the time, users reporting bugs, compatibility issues, such as a new version of a library coming out (like JQuery) and the plugin updates to support it.

etc etc

It would make the site significantly more user friendly.

7185 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

I can understand why its considered not important on sites such as audiojungle. But CodeCanyons scripts are being updated all the time, users reporting bugs, compatibility issues, such as a new version of a library coming out (like JQuery) and the plugin updates to support it.

etc etc

It would make the site significantly more user friendly.

this, and other improvements to website usability, had been requested many times in the past. hopefully they are working on this.

maybe we will see this feature implemented in the future.

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Lanxys says

It is a must feature today! I would also prefer the option of being notified by email!

1 post
bhays says

+1 for email notification on updates

44 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
aiglemedia says

13 days gone to this thread and no reply from the staff.

Well one solution is that authors can have a monthly newsletter system and the buyers can subscribe so that they can get all updates in the newsletter. But this may be less suitable to the buyers compared to the request above.

by
by
by
by
by
by