80 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
novalex says

Hi, My newest submission got rejected today, and I’m feeling a little down. I just can’t see what’s so wrong with it that it can’t be accepted. Anyway, I need some opinions other than my own so I can improve it.

The rejection e-mail just said: 1) Unfortunately the quality of your file does not meet the high standards we have here thus we cannot approve the item at this moment.

1313 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Indonesia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

Nothing wrong with your design, i think there’s many similar items in here, don’t ever give up bro. :)

80 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
novalex says

I’m not giving up, but it’s very frustrating to not know why it was rejected. Yes, there are many notification packs on here, but from what I could find, they only had the first type (the largest ones, at the top) of notification. Mine has 4 more types of notifications and alerts.

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

It’s nice start, but it also need some work. Refinement, details, and polish. This doesn’t look to be quite ready. I attached some notes of most apparent things just below:

Hope this helps

Chris

80 posts
+2 more
novalex says

@chrisatlemon Thank you so much, this is just the kind of review I was looking for! I’ll get to work. In the meantime if anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know ;).

80 posts
+2 more
novalex says

Rejected again today. I worked on everything Chrisatlemon pointed out, but no luck. Any ideas?

\\

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

Hi,

Sorry to hear that this does still did not meet the requirements.

This definitely looks tighter and more refined than the first version, so well done on that!

I can still point out more issues but I’m not sure that fixing them will give the file such overall quality as to get accepted. There is not really so much their. If you look at other UI kits they offer more variety and depth.

Nevertheless here’s more things I spot:

The ”?”, “i” etc symbols all seem to have different heights. In the four horizontal bars they occupy different heights, so it does not look on the us.

The same thing also goes for the “X” and the tick in the “success” and “error” boxes.

I also think The shapes themselves look a little stretched and thing.

The text on the tool tip boxes looks smudged.

The grey gradient still look a little bland and so does the grey drop-down box.

Maybe you could also ask for the reviewer to give some feedback if you don’t know which direction to take.

Cheers

Chris

80 posts
+2 more
novalex says

Thank you Chris, helpful as always :).
But I think I’ll start a new project, and let this one pickle for a while. Maybe I’ll come up with some ideas to improve it. Too bad, I think it had potential.

by
by
by
by
by
by