Downloaded the FREE theme – where do I find the file that actually has the theme, so I can install it?
Unzip the file you downloaded – inside you will find the novatorix folder. You can either upload that to your wp-content/themes folder, or zip up the folder and install it via the WordPress installer.
There are instructions in the documentation provided with the theme
1) Locate the [novatorix] directory inside the zip file you downloaded from ThemeForest.net 2) Upload the [novatorix] directory to your themes folder inside your wordpress [wp-content/themes/]. 3) Activate the [Novatorix - Business, Portfolio and Blog theme] theme by selecting the Appearance -> Theme tab and then activate. 4) Theme do not requires plugins.
sorry – i can’t find the zip file inside all that in order to upload…..
hello, inside the zip file,contains
psd novatorixhtml license documentation novatorix.zip
i have extracted novatorix.zip and upload it via ftp clients, it does not works,
what is the function of novatorixhtml file?does it need to be combined together with novatorix?
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
i just uploaded 1 and then it show 3 ++ same theme of novatorix
i cant click color sceme, does no work in wp 3.4.2 …maybe my mistake ???
someone can help me ???
I have a couple of questions. 1. I would like to add another color scheme (Dark Magenta) to Novatrix. Anyone can show me how? 2. I couldn’t find the menu to upload images to the slider on the homepage. Please tell me how.
The same to me, there seems no way to upload or link files to he sliders. Documentation says nothing to this.
color schemes you will find in themes/novatorix/css. Copy one of them and change content and name.
I think the way to upload/link your pictures is to upload it thru “slider”. It’s under “Dashboard” and “post”. But I haven’t figured out how to do it correctly…
Another question, How can I assign Portfolio Pages to a category? The categories I made doesn’t show up in NOVATORIX Settings, and Pages cannot be assign to “Categories”
How to upload/link the pictures to the portfolio?