1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
shazfran says

I have uploaded pictures to the Slider but they do not show on the slider on the home page, so if anyone knows how to get the slider working with pictures please please let me know. I am having so many problems with this theme I am about to abandon it and use another one I am more familiar with. I am also struggling to get my logo up, can anyone help please. sharon

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
mrayearth says

To upload your logo, you have to upload it to the web first like picasa and then insert the link at the novatorix settings.

I’m still struggling with slider and portfolio also.

2 posts
gilivne says

very confusing way to upload a simple logo…. documentation is terrible, so far huge waste of my time.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
flarp9 says

I have uploaded pictures to the Slider but they do not show on the slider on the home page, so if anyone knows how to get the slider working with pictures please please let me know. I am having so many problems with this theme I am about to abandon it and use another one I am more familiar with. I am also struggling to get my logo up, can anyone help please. sharon

I went to tne Novatorix panel, picked General Slider Settings -> picked Nivo Slider. Went to Nivo slider settings and set that up. Then after saving, went to SLIDER on the Menu, and for each picture in the slider, you have to “ADD”. Once you add, page the name of your Picture. Click on set featured image, find the slider pic in the library (if you have already u/l it.) or pick to u/l from your computer. Set the featured image, fill in a link if needed, and the description which will show up as text on the slider picture. Whatever you name the page (under SLIDER ), will be the title of the picture in the slider on your home page.

Now that I spent hours trying to figure that one out due to suck documentation, can anyone help with setting up the portfolios? The theme is really a nice looking theme, it just is under documented and too much guess work and experimentation to figure it out.

Would the author of this theme please supply more detailed documentation on this theme. I don’t know if Themeforest reviews these, but even being well experienced in WP, I’m baffled by this one and it is lowering my hourly wage because I have to spend time experimenting and trying different things to make it work. Most other themes have excellent documentation - this isn’t one of them.

4 posts
mrayearth says

Hey FLARP9 ,

I figured out the portfolio. First, POST the pictures (as a featured image) and categorized the posts. Then, Make a PAGE and choose with portfolio template you like. Last, Assign the page to a specific CATEGORY at the NOVATORIX SETTING

done.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
WMAY says

This theme is horrible. The documentation is laughable.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
WMAY says

Can somebody help me with the SLIDER ? I can insert images but it seems to add a blank SLIDE when displaying the slideshow.

3 posts
WMAY says

Hey FLARP9 ,

I figured out the portfolio. First, POST the pictures (as a featured image) and categorized the posts. Then, Make a PAGE and choose with portfolio template you like. Last, Assign the page to a specific CATEGORY at the NOVATORIX SETTING

done.

I need help with the slider. I can’t seem to remove a blank slider on the first slide.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
scaine says

Hi,

I like Novatorix theme, it’s simple but there aren’t detailed documentation.

I have some problems with slider, I configure the nivo slider for don’t stop after one loop, but it dosn’t mine, it’s stop and don’t show anything… It’s a problem with nivo or is mine? Please I need some help ;)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
missryall says

Does anyone know how you can slow the timing of the slider image down (on the homepage)? I’m using the Nivo slider (not the Piecemaker) so the setting controls on the Novatorix Panel don’t seem to make an difference.

Am happy to alter code etc, I just can’t see what’s controlling it, Any ideas are welcomed. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by