2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says
Congrats to michaelhejja…

first file uploaded on the 24th of Jan… and now

Silver Badge…

amazing

congratulations on your success… keep the files comin,

Jay

I think the record is held by Betillo555 due to his fast selling template: http://activeden.net/item/organic-template-imagevideo-galleryportfolio/7705

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

congrats michaelhejja and keep up the good work.

572 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
wildwise says

the question is… can they do the same every month? :D

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

Mike Hejja… Gold Paw first! :D:D:D

how nuts would that be? :P

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says
Mike Hejja… Gold Paw first! :D:D:D
how nuts would that be? :P
talking about nuts… wtf man?! give me some of those badges! :P

915 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
michaelhejja says
Mike Hejja… Gold Paw first! :D:D:D how nuts would that be? :P

Haha, I would need to come out with like a 3,000 dollar file to beat DS and Bobocel to that. Maybe Flash Human Teleporter?????

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

Yeah man do it! :D The fist man made wormhole hehe – made with Adobe flash, by Michael Hejja :D Remember that name kids, it’s going places. :)

@wicked.. man I would trade some of those badges for your AS skills, anyday.

3868 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

damn adrien, i guess your making up for not going to scouts as a kid huh

lol

Jay

3868 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says
Haha, I would need to come out with like a 3,000 dollar file to beat DS and Bobocel to that. Maybe Flash Human Teleporter?????

haha, yeah just count me out when u want ‘beta testers’

‘where did jay go…. oh oops, syntax error on line 14…. next!’

1080 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Madness says

haha, yeah just count me out when u want ‘beta testers’

‘where did jay go…. oh oops, syntax error on line 14…. next!’

lol

by
by
by
by
by
by