- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
How can I parent my placeholders with my null object ( I dont even know if this works with an null object)? So that I can for example rotate the nullobject and my placeholder are rotating too (in 3D). Do you know what I mean? For example: I want to create a “carousel” (from top view) with my placeholder. Now i want that all placeholder are rotating, but not on their own axis. And I don’t want to use a camera.
Help me out please
Just put your Null object in the middle of your “carousel” and use pickwip to parent placeholders to the Null. That should work.