114 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
DenonStudio Envato team says

Hi all,

I’ve got another version of Nvator iPhone app around the corner. Hopefully it will be available in the next week or so. This is the list of new things that you can expect:

- I think, the problem with monthly earnings, lagging behind is now resolved. Thanks to ATLChris, for helping me out with that one.

- There was a crash with the graph when you had only 9 months of data. I’ve chased that one down too.

- A lot of users talked about caching the data for quicker experience. I’ve added that to the app too, so in version 1.3, if you aren’t connected to the internet, you should still be able to see your last updated balance.

- I couldn’t find the stock photos which I had been using, so I just decided to experiment with my own design and this is the website that goes with the app.

That’s it. The point update is free, so make sure to get the update when it’s out.

4343 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I love it :) just got mine a few days ago.

1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

Love the new logo, nintendo 64 anyone? :D

242 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
ATLChris says

Glad I could help get that bug fixed. I look forward to the update. Any plans to expand the functionality of the app? i.e. integrate comments and possible push notifications for comments and purchases?

114 posts
+9 more

Hey Chris,

Both push notification and the comments are probably the most obvious and useful feature to add to Nvator. But they are tricky ones to put in place as they require more infrastructure than the Nvator app.

The comments especially requires scraping and parsing the marketplace pages. This isn’t really a reliable method because if the page structure changes slightly (which we have been seeing quite a lot of recently) then it’s likely to break the app and that isn’t what I want to happen.

I’m hoping that “John Barton” is reading this post, and hopefully could find some time to spend on the APIs, so we no longer have to rely on such hacks and tricks.

One other feature that I am thinking about implementing is to allow having multiple accounts. I know some people here have talked about it. It would be good if more users talked about what else they’d like to see in the app.

114 posts
+9 more

Its available now. Get it at the iTunes Store.

242 posts
+2 more
ATLChris says

Denon, I upgraded and am glad you got that bug fixed up. I had a couple more ideas, that might be easy and a good way to make the app more complex. First off, I am not a fan of the new graphics at all, please revert back to the blue, you said you can’t find the stock any more, well I believe this is it: http://graphicriver.net/item/web20-background-pack/28674

How to improve. One of the worst parts of Envato, is the stats. They don’t offer good sales states at all. I know the API allows this, so I hope you might add it. i.e. the ability to see daily sales, not just monthly, average sales on a daily/hourly basis. Also, The chart, why not make it appear when you turn the device sideways at any screen. Also, having a few options for the chart, like the ability to select dates on a daily basis and display, ... stuff like that is where your app could really shine!

Thanks again for the great App, I use it daily.

2 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MurenaStudio says

Do you speak russian or armenian

114 posts
+9 more
First off, I am not a fan of the new graphics at all, please revert back to the blue, you said you can’t find the stock any more, well I believe this is it: http://graphicriver.net/item/web20-background-pack/28674

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the new design. The stock art that you gave the link for are pretty close but they aren’t the ones I had used. These background could misleadingly identify the app with Envato and one of their products (because they look like envato.com’s background). Another reason for the new design is also to try and stay clear of what may be trademarked by Envato.

ability to see daily sales, not just monthly, average sales on a daily/hourly basis. Also, The chart, why not make it appear when you turn the device sideways at any screen. Also, having a few options for the chart, like the ability to select dates on a daily basis and display, ... stuff like that is where your app could really shine!

You’re right about those features and I will look into them.

362 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
Philo01 Envato team says

Works great! :) Thanks for the update!

by
by
by
by