1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Tasmaniacs says

Hi Guys,

going around and around in circles trying to get some support for the Ambition Theme i purchased. Obox wont give me support without my transaction ID – Themeforest Statement is blank so no history of the transaction, yet when i go to the Ambition page it shows it as purchased and i have the PayPal receipt.

Does anyone know how to get tech support from obox another way?

Cheers,

SS

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Although support is not mandatory for any theme I think your best bet is to email TF and envato and request a copy of your receipt and transaction ID from them if it is blank in your downloads section. Once you have that they will help you easily

2445 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

Go to your downloads section here on ThemeForest and click Licence Certificate for the item you purchased:

You’ll get a text file with the purchase code – that’s what they’re asking for.

619 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ChapterThemes says

I flagged your comment since it’s not nice naming names for these matters.

2445 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

I think you misunderstood the purpose of that flag button; the guy was only trying to get help on how to prove Obox that he’s a customer…

619 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ChapterThemes says

I think you misunderstood the purpose of that flag button; the guy was only trying to get help on how to prove Obox that he’s a customer…

I didn’t say it was intended in a bad way. I saw the title was changed to ‘lack of support’, and now it’s back to ‘Obox Lack of Support’.

Seeing a title saying ‘Obox Lack of Support’ doesn’t give a nice first impression of Obox though.

If you can’t get support through the comments or mailing the author there’s no point posting threads with such info.

Also i see theme names are also still in the message. Doesn’t seem right if you ask me.

Good luck with finding support though.

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi guys, in order to find a middle ground, I’ve changed the title to Obox Support. While it still addresses Tasmaniacs legitimate concern in how to go about receiving support for his item, it can also help fellow buyers who are browsing the forums, looking for additional assistance/help from this author.

For future reference, the appropriate support forum for the Ambition theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the theme’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting. Thanks!

14 posts Obox Themes
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
obox says

Hi Tasmanics,

Sorry we’ve only spotted this now. Could you fire us an email via the contact form and we’ll get you sorted. :)

- Gavin Obox

by
by
by
by
by
by