147 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
Madlistudio says

My highest month so far! :)

277 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FalconFX says

How are the sales this week for you guys ? I have none so far :( !!!

373 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SamyBeats says

I have 5 sales for october and.. two days to the end of the month, maybe something will change :)

484 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
pixeful says

This week is sooo bad. Last day for bundle?

854 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

84 sales so far.

I released a new file this week, I hope next month I exceed 150 sales!

1286 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Very low – 5 so far. When does the christmas sales start?

1208 posts The Last Man Standing
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

This week is sooo bad. Last day for bundle?

Yesterday was my best selling day during last 50 days that I begin here. I believe there are so much factors in ThemeForest and bundles do not affect our usual sales.

Cheers, Iman

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Well in all honesty the Envato give away… sorry bundle hasn’t sold anywhere near the numbers it has historically.

484 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
pixeful says

I believe there are so much factors in ThemeForest and bundles do not affect our usual sales.

I’m here on themeforest 2 years with total >1200 sales. I can tell you there is difference between summer and autumn, between you are featured or no… and bundle period or regular week.

You man just one of the luckiest here – that’s it :) I think only some few authors maybe so lucky having 1 item and already featured.

Anyways, this month is the best so far :)

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I believe there are so much factors in ThemeForest and bundles do not affect our usual sales.

I’m here on themeforest 2 years with total >1200 sales. I can tell you there is difference between summer and autumn, between you are featured or no… and bundle period or regular week.

You man just one of the luckiest here – that’s it :) I think only some few authors maybe so lucky having 1 item and already featured.

Anyways, this month is the best so far :)

Looks like you didn’t do a great job of quoting someone as you quoted me as saying that – not me, not featured and I don’t have 1 item hahah

EDIT: thanks for fixing :)

by
by
by
by
by
by