I’m pretty new here, so please be gentle in case I’m in the wrong forum.
There is this item I have that is worth 3$, so I get 1.5. Today someone bought it at 5$ and I got 2.5
Why did it cost 5$?
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi Marius, there are currently two ways a user can deposit/purchase marketplace items:
- Prepaid Credits
- Buy Now
In this case, the buyer chose the Buy Now method, which incurs a $2.00 surcharge. For additional information, please refer to this article. If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.
Good luck and welcome to the Marketplaces!